PTC Traffic (3 FREE packages)

Discussion in 'Traffic Services' started by pyrogenic, Jul 16, 2008.

1. pyrogenic New Member

pyrogenic
    Selling PTC traffic. Brand new spanker of a site so everything is going cheap with payouts high for members.

Basically what i can offer

3 free packages of 100 visitors each - For people with 5 or more posts ^.^ (I know i cant talk but cmon :p)

Once those packages are left. I can go .....

500 - 2.00
    1000 - 4.00
    2000 - 8.00

Be aware. Its a new site so any huge packages will take a while to fulfil. Members are increasing everyday though and i would say if you took the 100 package it would be filled rather fast.

Link : paymeclicks . com

I know its a new site. But what have you got to lose getting free visitors.
  2. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I'm glad to be the first poster in your thread, and the first person who gets 1 free package :D And I promess after the package is left I'll buy one of those packages, 500 - 1000 - 2000..

The website is : iearn-money.com
    Text: Earn cash quick as flash - tips, strategies...

Thanks for the offer :)
  3. pyrogenic New Member

pyrogenic
    Dont expect anyone to buy for a while yet. Your ad has been added however ^.^
  4. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Thanks for the free opportunity, btw are the outside clicks counted, or only members clicks ?
    Don't worry will be buying a package:) Just looking for the results :)
  5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Can you target the visitors ? Is there any more free samples going :) if the free ones convert well i will be buying
  6. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    The same visitors as Buxp if you remember his offer (still available), this is a PTC site too such as Buxp! Make an ad and members get paid for clicking on the ads and you get traffic, it's kinda targeted..
  7. pyrogenic New Member

pyrogenic
    Still free package avaliable. 2 sets of 100 left.

Visitors are 100% humans who click on your link. Not sure on targetted. But its 100% real traffic. And they are sitting on your page for atleast 20 seconds. Generally in that time they are reading up and down the page quickly and will click through if they want to.

Basically they have to sit there for 20 seconds to decide whether they like your site and would like to proceed or whether to click away.

O and its only members clicks that are counted. Outside clicks are free.
  8. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I have a question here, do you have any security features to forbid autoclickers, as you're a PTC admin you have been a clicker, and you know members tricks, they use autoclikers to click on ads quickly, so what are your features ? And sorry for asking lots :)
  9. pyrogenic New Member

pyrogenic
    Basically. I can see WHEN people clicks ads. AS of now. You can see after i added your ad. There were no clicks for a little while. This generally means that there is no clicks.

AS if i add an ad and someone is sitting their refreshing. They will click the ad within a few seconds of me adding it. Ofcourse people can set a wait etc. But it is honestly fairly obvious. At this stage thats how i do it.

In later stages. I will look for those clicking EVERY ad. As the ads will roll round fast (AS in with a 1000 members a 100 click ad wont last long). If you manage to catch every ad 24/7 then it is quite likely you are a auto clicker.

Also auto clickers generally cant contain themselves with one account etc. Any two account holders (I can see IP's and general info) will both be banned.

Off to work. Will be another 2 hours before i can answer more questions :p
  10. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ok ill give it a go for the second free package and we'll see how it goes :)
  11. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    Not completely right. I get traffic from different sources. BuxP is one of them. And even there i target my ads between adult/non adult/western country/non western ;)
    BuxP,
  12. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Allright thanks for making it clear.. I'll be looking in the results so I advertise :) I'll ask you another question once you are online again :)

I meant the same options you're using are used in this site too, they are PTC site right ? The different is in services
  13. pyrogenic New Member

pyrogenic
    Back. Sort of. Still at work. Replies will be varied :p I work for a ISP so there is always idiots to help.

River if you want your link just post it here and ill add it up. Like i say. Nothing to lose when its free :p I basically mostly need more ads for the members to stay and keep clicking. Everyone wins. Ofcourse when the first payouts happen i may get hit hard by giving away all these free ads. But not too bad i hope.
  14. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Glad you're back, do you offer pay per click banners ?
  15. pyrogenic New Member

pyrogenic
    Not at the moment :( What i have on the site is what i have. Although i must say putting the idea into banners wouldnt be too hard. I could easily integrate it into the current database. Wont be till ATLEAST this sunday. If not longer. Before i get around to doing it.
  16. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Allright I'll keep an eye on your website and keep us uptaded here, I'd buy some PPC spots too!
  17. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Hey mate please use Qdoos as my sample site, if you need anchor text then its "webmaster forum" if you need a banner then PM me and ill sort one out for you :yes:
  18. pyrogenic New Member

pyrogenic
    Added ^.^ One more spot left i guess. Then thats it. Enoguh ads :p
  19. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    You can add BuxP.info ;)

How many visits does it give? If its enough, I will give some in return for free on my PTC

Cheers
    BuxP,
  20. pyrogenic New Member

pyrogenic
    Well at this point. The views are going through at a slow rate. But eventually all up you will get 100 views :p

Added your site. Even though its competition :p I dont mind.