Quality Traffic with Repeat Exposure for Sale [Unique Visitors]

Discussion in 'Traffic Services' started by BuxP, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    What?
    Traffic: Guaranteed Unique Visitors

Features?
    -Daily traffic amount choosable between 50 and 2000 uv's - Fixed amount possible!
    -Visitors navigate the webpage for at least 30 seconds
    -Repeated exposure if requested (Visitors hardly notice an ad the first time they click it - I can offer you Visitors that visit once every 24 hours or another timeframe)
    -Possibility to track your hits.
    -75% is Western Traffic
    -Users have same interests as the average Webmaster/DigitalPoint user.
    -Possibility to focus on one part of your site (Tell me what the main purpose of the site is and I can let users focus on it - For example: Forum --> Sign-ups)

Where?
    A link to your site will be placed on our page, that receives over 12,000 unique visits a day. We will navigate your link as per your wishes (daily amount of traffic)

Price?
    1000uv's: $8
    2500uv's: $19
    5000uv's: $33
    10000uv's: $61
    50000uv's: $240
    100000uv's: $450
    500000uv's: $2100
    Payment via: Alertpay, Paypal or CreditCard(Reg.net)

Review?
    5 Users can get a Review of 100 uv's if iTrader is more then 50

Reply here if interested or PM me for more questions!
    BuxP,

2. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    Are these targeted though?seems to cheap to be targeted
  3. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Same question here, can you explain a bit better how it works?.

4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Just to let you guys know i have tried it :coolman: for qdoos, great member to deal with
  5. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Well that's the best testimonial you can find on the net, but i still don't understand how it works :cute:

6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeah, is it targeted,used from software,bots,human or what?
  7. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    lmao cheeky :biglaugh: ill wait for Bux to tell you guys about it.
  8. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Now i understand...:embarrassed:

9. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    It's not targetted, but the users are all coming from a "Paid to click" site, where users make/spend money and learn about online business ;)
    But I can control the amount of traffic you want on daily base, even hourly lol.

Like said in topic, about 70% is Western.
    All are Human Real visitors, who watch your site for at least 30 seconds.

Any more questions?
    I can give 100 Review for someone if he is REALLY interested.

grtz
    BuxP,
  10. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Yes of course it's targeted, he has a PTC website, people click on ads and watch them for 30 seconds I guess.. I think it's enough to find out what the website is on about!
  11. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    The OP has already said its not targeted mate

12. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    I think he means something else with targetted though... I can control the amount of traffic sent to a site daily/hourly... But I can not send them to Country X or Y only...
    BuxP,
  13. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I meant targeted as it's not autosurfs/bots, it's a humain.. They have to watch the ads to get paid, if they don't they won't get paid, and as he has a PTC website then I guess it has a part of 'targeted visitors'
  14. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    I am very much interested. But, the only problem is they will not click my ads. Actually, I have created my blog to get some revenue via AdSense and I am ready to spend a 100$ on your service if I get at least 50$ at AdSense through your traffic.

I have ordered this service at various sites. But, they just come and fly away. They wait till the timer ends and thats it. So, all I need is some good and natural traffic who can click the ads.

However, if you have any review available, then, I will take the review package and I will submit a honest review. Please, let me know!
    Asad,
  15. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    I can give you 100 Review traffic. PM me your site url.
    I think I can get you some adsense-interested traffic...
    BuxP,
  16. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Guys! I have asked him for a review package and he has sent me 100 Visitors. So, here is the review!

I got 100 completely unique visitors within 15 minutes. Its really worth trying, if you have CPM ads. However, if you have any site on which you are selling any product like eBook, then, this service is a must for the popularity and a good number of sales. My overall experience was good enough to prove that the traffic is really reliable one.

BuxP, Thanks for the review package and Good Luck with your sales and site!
    Asad,
    BuxP likes this.
  17. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    A small update on the service I offer.

I currently have around 5-15 customers at the same time daily/monthly, Have tools to track everything.

I send traffic from different sources. Niches like Webhosting/Webmaster/Moneymaking/Affliates get traffic from BuxP.info ( a GPT site )

But I have sold traffic to Smoking/Car/Women Bra's /Clothes/CD's/Adult... niches, I have good connections with big forums and traffic sources of many different niches that will get good conversion. And I am honest, if someone wants to get traffic from me but I cannot deliver him the quality to his niche, I tell him so. Like you can see on the testimonials, my traffic has been very successful in the past, resulting in around 8 long term investors at this moment, and around 2-10 small daily investors.

PM me with your site details and I can get you some more info about the traffic I can deliver to your site, and read the first page for more details about prices and features.
    BuxP,
  18. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    Major update: I now offer 100% demographic traffic. You want only US traffic? You even want only South-African traffic? Every country is available. PM for more info or reply here

Major update2: If you have a Banner to advertise your site with, please provide it to me, I can use it ;)

Also, I am aware that by selling traffic it is necessary to provide potential customers a review. People selling traffic who don't offer that review, are hiding something. But PLEASE do not attempt to ask your review and then never reply to my pm again like 1 out of 2 people do. It is sad :(

Thanks for the people that DID reply and gave their honest review, and in most cases bought more traffic.
    BuxP,
  19. midlandi Qdoos Contributor

midlandi
    Ok, as you probably are aware I am a real sceptic of this sort of thing, im not about to rubbish your service, but I do have a question.

How can you offer between 10000 to 500000 uv's daily with just 8315 members?

Also can you explain more what you are offering here...
  20. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    Hey. I cannot offer those amounts daily. Only on longterm. Read the first line of the features (max 2000uvs daily)

About the banner, it would show to the users instead of a text link...

Ive sold many traffic on DP forums, and almost everyone was happy and I have quite a lot customers... My traffic is not pure ptc traffic. I also have small traffic sources from search engines and content/niche related sites

Cheers
    BuxP,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.