Sandbox still a problem for many sites

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by MoneyMan, Jul 27, 2008.

1. MoneyMan Not Active

MoneyMan
    Even though google has taken the sand box variable from public view, it does still exist, how many people know what the sandbox is and how you get out of it ?

Sorry for the question, i personally know but im interested in seeing if people still care about it ?
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    There is alot of talk about the sandbox at the moment and there isnt a great deal you can do about it, new sites are most likely to hit the sandbox or if link building is fast.

Qdoos is currently sandboxed for some keywords , the only thing you can do is keep building links , add content. Im my past experience if you keep building links with High PR i.e PR6 and above you get out of the sandbox much quicker because google can see Authority sites linking to the sandboxed site.
  3. lycos New Member

lycos
    We actually can't avoid the sandbox mode especially if you've recently started and involved in highly competitive niche. It's to protect the search engine integrity and to prevent webmasters from manipulating the search results. Just continue to build backlinks and optimize on every aspect of SEO.