Should Google ... ??

Discussion in 'Google' started by tristangemus, Feb 29, 2008.

1. tristangemus Guest

tristangemus
    Do you think Google should start image hosting?? Like as much bandwidth as it would take up, it would still bring in more money. So many people use Google image search, so why not host it themselves? Well post your thoughts!
  2. well it would be great if google starts image hosting. because what ever google do it will be the best. and i think they have the idea and i hope they will launch it A.S.A.P.
  3. myitalian Guest

myitalian
    Since thay have becoming one of the best engine search they should start it then . . . Its really worth it though
  4. khairil_1 Guest

khairil_1
    that's good idea. they should start image hosting, to compete with their competitor such as yahoo...
    maybe google will start doing it soon..

cheers
  5. Melissa Guest

Melissa
    ye it would be nice, but there are alot of imagehost out there...right now

its

IMAGESHACK.COM
    PHOTOBUCKET.COM
    IMAGEVENUE.COM
    = The Popular Ones
  6. Deviatore Guest

Deviatore
    I think Google shouldnt do this...
    spreading your hands in too many directions will create a problem for you only.
    And as Melissa said, there are lots of sites which offer you image hosting facilities.
  7. Samuel Not Active

Samuel
    Would be very nice!
    I mean google alway offer good quality services. Google just have to ads this and put a button on google tool bar and they are done personally if if google were offering image hosting, I would be the first to use it!
  8. tapanp Not Active

tapanp
    Yes Why Not it's very usefull for the Google Adict People