By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Do you sell your articles?

Beverly

Beverly

I write and sell my own articles. I started writing articles about seven years ago and found that others were always asking me to guest post on their blogs.

Mostly, I published the articles on free article directories.

Took me awhile to realize that people would be willing to pay for professionally written articles. Later I started selling my articles privately to blog owners, who repost them as their own. The articles are professionally written and offer thorough research. I've found that happy customers are the best for repeat business.

I also publish Hubs (articles) on Hugpages as well as Bukisa. All these sites pay really good residual income.

Just wondering who else sells articles for income here and what you write about?

ashkan

ashkan

I don't have the best spelling, grammar and punctuation when it comes to writing articles. I have written hundreds if not thousands of them for my own blogs and sites over the past decade.

The problem being now a days is time. I just don't have the time to write them for other sites. 1 hour to write a $10 article could be used to make something else worth a lot more for my own sites. If I were to ever sell articles, my price would sadly be around $25 per article. (That would be for 1000 word article)

N

NeoGills

I do even i made my first earning online by making an article. :)
i really work hard on it, never make an article less than 500 words

rannt

rannt

At the moment I'm writing short articles from 300 to 700 words, which I post on squidoo lenses and sell them

E

edwardkingston

I didn't sell any article, even i don't know how to write it properly...

Jessi

Jessi

I mostly use my articles on my own sites.

I do sell articles, though. It's usually when they pitch or request a certain article and I write it directly for that. I don't write a random article and then try to sell that.

T

tommymaczoidberg

On occasion, I'll take a job selling articles. I've actually written a number of scholarly articles on my "real" life, so writing comes naturally at this point. If I find a subject I know a lot about, I'll take a few bids on writing an article about it.

Mokushi

Mokushi

I try to. I find it's not easy though; especially for someone who's very new to the whole scene. I'm yet to guest blog for anyone as well - I'm not entirely sure how you go about asking, to be honest.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

I much prefer to write posts on forums, one paragraph at a time, than to write entire articles for other people. I prefer to keep articles for myself unless someone is offering $6+ per article and they have a specific subject in mind that I am well versed on. Articles are for me, posts I share freely, I don't get bored this way :)

Seo talks

Seo talks

I've sold my articles on Helium before for five dollars a piece. There are many private clients who go on there to search for articles and they will buy what they like. If you have great articles, you can post them on Helium and get paid if someone wants to buy it. Its such a good website and they also have the marketplace where you can bid on jobs and get pay good. They had pieces that were worth a hundred dollar each so its worthy of your time. I've sold content on textbroker and I really like that website as well. I have earned about a couple of hundred of dollars on there. I'm satisfy with textbroker but found their topics to be way too dry for me. I don't like writing about furniture or eyeglasses but they do have a lot of topics on there that are like that. I rather write for fun on forums. I found it to be so relaxing and therapeutic. I wish I can do more work on forums. I noticed that most forums paid low or that its hard to register with them. I try to sell my work on constant content but they're a very high standard website and its hard to get anything in with them unless you're a professional writer.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: