Social Bookmarking Service - 50+ For $8, 100+ For $14, 125+ For $18

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Vinternatt, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Vinternatt Guest

Vinternatt
    Hi everyone,

I am an experienced social bookmarking service provider. Here are my packages and prices;

1 URL To 125+ Package - 125 Submissions to Social Bookmarking Sites Just For $18 - Bonus Submissions Included!
    1 URL To 100+ Package - 100 Submissions to Social Bookmarking Site Just For $14 - Bonus Submissions Included!
    1 URL To 50+ Package - 50 Submissions to Social Bookmarking Site Just For $8 - Bonus Submissions Included!
    1 URL To 25+ Package - 25 Submissions to Social Bookmarking Site Just For $4 - Bonus Submissions Included!

Your order will be completed in max. 24 hours after payment and you'll receive a report with direct links and bonus submissions.

I need your site's link, title, description and tags.

I DO NOT accept adult, gambling or betting related sites.

Accepted Payment Types: PayPal, MoneyBookers or E-Gold.

If you are interested with this offer you can contact with me via pm or you can reply this topic.

Thanks for looking.

2. jeny Not Active

jeny
    WideCircles is highly efficient Social Media Marketing platform, that utilizes various social network mediums and at the same time avoids issues tied to pay per click fraud. Our large fleet of human based publishers seeds / delivers the content about your product or service, including a link to your website on a variety of highly related and visited news, forum, blog and other types of websites. Our real time reporting and tracking interface allows you to view detailed statistics at any time.[U
    jeny,