Super cheap StumbleUpon traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic Services' started by Ramage, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Ramage Not Active

Ramage
    Hey,

I'm gonna start selling Stumbles. We all know that StumbleUpon can bring HUGE traffic to our sites, wouldn't you want to get 1000+ uniques primarily from the USA who are passionate in a specific niche visit your site? Just think of all the affiliate commissions and ad clicks :p

Anyway, enough with the fluff - here are my packages:

20 stumbles for $5
    50 stumbles for $11 (save $1.50!)
    100 stumbles for $20 (save $5!)

Now I'm just going to tell you something, I had a MP3 site a while back and sent 5 stumbles to it... From the 5 stumbles alone, I managed to get another 15 stumbles from real people and within an hour, I received over 4000 uniques! Now I tried my service to a mate (called Pyrogenic here) and sent him 20 stumbles to his PTC site:
    img135.imageshack.us/img135/6867/omfgac3.jpg (Won't allow me to post images or live links)
    646 people on at 1 time? Not bad if you ask me ;)

Guidelines
    I will not stumble the page if:
    The content is bad
    The page has been "discovered" before (Deeplinking is allowed, so you can ask me to stumble any page)

Payments by Paypal to ChaosFanatic[at]gmail[dot]com. Just pay and then post here with your unique transaction ID along with site URL.

ALSO
    Please be sure your hosting can handle the traffic.. I had to reboot my server once since it screwed up the databases for a while :p
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  2. pyrogenic New Member

pyrogenic
    i can vouch for his service. As seen by the screenshot my pay to click site went wild. That pic shows 600 visitors. We actually got more visitors online on one occasion but didnt bother taking a screenshot. You have to remember that with this person doing the stumbles you WILL get the traffic.
  3. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I believe that Strumbleupon isn't a good idea for targeted traffic :) Good luck on your sales anyway
  4. Ramage Not Active

Ramage
    For some niches ;) I've made a good couple hundred bucks by simply stumbling my landing page.

Thanks!
  5. geester Qdoos Contributor

geester
    Will stumbles increase a site in the SERP's?
  6. geester Qdoos Contributor

geester
    Anyone here (echo)