This is a Google ad Farm, But the domain is ckwiksearch.com,it should be worth some..

Discussion in 'Established Web Sites' started by Ckrismoney, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Ckrismoney Guest

Ckrismoney
    Hopefully someone here who knows how to improve this sites ranking can make some cool :cool: cash. The name is great!
    Check it out www.ckwiksearch.com make offer pls. :)
  2. Similar Threads: Google Farm
    Forum Title Date
    Established Web Sites [WTS] Google.com | PR 10 and Number 2 in Alexa Rankings! Aug 17, 2008

3. iJeff Not Active

iJeff
    Could I see the statistics and revenue? Thanks.
  4. Ckrismoney Guest

Ckrismoney
    There are none sorry.

The stats suck, as far as adsense I've made maybe $9 in 3 months. It's just one of my first sites since I've been doing this(not long) and I don't have any SEO skils. So I'd rather sell it and be done.
  5. admin Administrator Staff Member

admin
    I guess with a bit of effort you could have your visitors searching for all sorts of high paid financial keywords. Just add traffic :)
  6. Ckrismoney Guest

Ckrismoney
    Right that was my idea from the start but how can I build traffic, I have no SEO skills.
  7. goodlife Not Active

goodlife
    Learning SEO isn't tough. But the tough part comes in when you try to implement what you learned. It's kind of laborious. Try to get Aaron Wall's SEO book and the free one from Brad Callen's "search engine optimization made easy" as well as google a bit about SEO, you would get a lot of sources where you can learn it from.
    1 person likes this.
  8. I just wanted add my 2 cents not that i wanna stop ur sales or anything but the site name doesnt mean much, ive tried it so for me its kinda BEEN THERE DONE that..but goodluck....