TNX ? good or bad

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing / Revenue' started by Fuzzer, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ive seen alot of people using TNX but surely it's blatent selling links ? wont the publishing site be banned or punished ?

has anyone had any luck with TNX ? good earnings or not ?
  2. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    I've joined TNX a long time ago, but had no time to check it more thoroughly. But I know someone who might give an answer to your question: Querblogger, one of our Qdoos members and a good friend of mine. I'll talk to him and tell him to drop by and post his answer, whenever he has some free time :)
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Thats great thanks midwest
  4. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Sure, you're welcome, River ;)
  5. Querblogger New Member

Querblogger
    Since Midwest kindly asked me to reply to this thread, I'd also like to put in my two cents. ;)

I'm using TNX for nearly (or maybe even over?) half a year now and have never faced any single problem with them, with Google or anybody else. Sure, you could call their service "blatantly selling links", but TNX has way more to over and it also protects its users from being punished from search engines.

But first let me tell you in short how TNX works. Their service consists of two areas. One that enables you to publish/sell links on your sites, and one area that you can use to get backlinks to your sites.

Selling links is quite easy, as long as you have PHP enabled webspace since you're required to put PHP code on your sites. This code should be placed in your website/blog template so it appears on every subpage too. The code is rather complex and, since it's executed on the server side, it lets the placed links look like natural links. No search engine is able to spot such links as sponsored ones and therefore chances to get punished are near ZERO!

Links are sold automatically, the TNX system finds appropiate ones that best fit with your site's content and places them (up to 4 pr page) on your pages. For each link placed, you get a certain amount of points that you could either use for advertising or you simply sell them back for real cash (1000 points equal $0.90 right now). The amount of points you get highly depends on your sites ranking (Pagerank, Alexa, Yahoo backlinks...). My own (rather low traffic) PR2 blog generates roughly 40 to 50 thousand points per months and I'll therefore make around $40, just to give you an example...

But I mainly use TNX for getting backlinks to my blog and websites. I currently spend around 25,000 points each months to maintain over 1,500 backlinks, ranging from PR0 to PR3 ones. Those links will be automatically placed within the huge TNX publisher network, you only have to provide different link URLs (deeplinks) to your sites, choose the amount of points to spend for your campaign, choose the quality of your backlinks (Pagerank, Yahoo backlinks...) and your done. And it really works, it helps getting indexed quite fast and the backlinks will also push your search engine rankings (as long as you provide keyword rich anchor texts to your links).

To sum it up, TNX is a highly recommendable service for gaining dozens of backlinks and also selling advertising space without the hassle of managing all the little details. You don't have to fear getting punished by search engines for selling/buying links since all traces are hidden from them with help of PHP code that only gets executed on your server. For me, TNX has perfectly worked out so far and thta's also the reason I'm using it for several months now.

Hope I could give you some insight into the TNX system. The best thing would be to try it out by yourself, they offer 5,000 free points via the DP forum to get you started.

You may also read my review about TNX on my blog. Simply search for the term "TNX". Hehe, and they even paid me 20 bucks for writing that post (which doesn't mean it isn't honest). :)

See you,
    Querblogger
    Fuzzer likes this.
  6. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Thanks for taking time to write this mini review, Querblogger. Informative, as usual ;)
  7. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    That was a fantastic post buddy, rep added. Thanks for clearing somethings up for me, i think i will give them a try
  8. Querblogger New Member

Querblogger
    No problem, I'm glad I could help you out! ;) Thanks for the rep!
  9. IncomeBooster.org Qdoos Contributor

IncomeBooster.org
    If I remember for sure, they pay for links, but there are a lot of other ones like this. I think I even have some of those on my website....
  10. anilimb Not Active

anilimb
    I also joined TNX one year back. But I don't have any luck with it if I judge it by my earnings. And on the other hand, I have been using text link ads on some of my blogs for long time and also have been able to make some good amount of money through selling text link ads..