Ubuntu On A Live CD, How Do You Do IT?

Discussion in 'Linux Discussion' started by Jonah S, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Jonah S Not Active

Jonah S
    hey, im having trouble trying to burn ubuntu on a live cd. i download the ubuntu on ubuntu.com but i get a bunch of folders and files, i just want the ISO, am i doing something wrong. and if so can you explain what it is and how to completly install it
  2. Similar Threads: Ubuntu Live
    Forum Title Date
    Linux Discussion Can i use the ubuntu linux commands on windows XP? Sep 11, 2008
    Linux Discussion How do I install Ubuntu 8.04 to my computer on a seperate partition but without the Jul 12, 2008
    Linux Discussion What is the best way to mount a remote drive on Ubuntu? Jul 6, 2008
    Linux Discussion How to connect to the interet with linux Ubuntu ? Jun 23, 2008
    Linux Discussion How do i uninstall ubuntu? I have xp as the master and ubuntu as slave? Jun 19, 2008
    Linux Discussion What is the difference between Ubuntu and Linux? Jun 4, 2008
    Linux Discussion I have a ubuntu pc and a xp laptop how do i make a wireless network with ubuntu... May 30, 2008
    Linux Discussion Ubuntu compiz effects? May 29, 2008
    Linux Discussion ubuntu 7.10? May 29, 2008
    Linux Discussion airtel gprs setting in ubuntu 8.04? May 28, 2008

3. Milt15 Not Active

Milt15
    linux is open source software
    you probably downloaded the manufactures version
    so you can edit or change the disto if you want
  4. Zaku Guest

Zaku
    Below is the direct link on ubuntu for the ubuntu iso image to burn to a CD.
    Zaku,
  5. pqrs384 Im banned! :(

pqrs384