User Names ?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Fuzzer, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    You all have your User names, tell us what they mean ? people use their names ,nick names , company names tell the story behind yours ?

Mine came from the days when i was hooked on Poker, i always played on the dangerous side and no many people could read my play as it change so much, i could even tell people before i hit a card i would hit it on the river ( last table card) Hence River and the wire was always because i was like a live wire on the table, So they put it together lol
  2. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    ok, well mine used to be i have templates cos i told them, then everyone at triphp voted a change, i was already being called hit(sounds better than iht) so just decided hitman was a cool name
  3. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well my nickname Iearn-Money, I'm experienced in earning money online, all types of earning money, GPT Programs, HYIPs, Affiliates.. So I was like wondering about a "silly" nickname that introduce myself without asking me so it was Iearn-Money..
    And about my real name, because my mum named me Oussama (Not ben laden :eek: lol)
  4. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    When I've first started to use the Internet ( mainly for playing Counter-Strike online with my buddies ) back when I was like 13-14 years-old, I used to have other nicknames, but I was changing them very often. After I've moved in to a bigger city - Pitesti - I wanted to find myself a new nickname..something different than the ones I had until then..so I came up with TerroristMidwest at first ( this because most of the times when I was playing CS, I was on the terrorists side ). In the end, I've thought to "shrink" the nick at just Midwest..and since then, I'm known as Midwest, wherever I go on the Internet :)
  5. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    'Asad' is nothing but my name. It means 'Tiger'. And in someother languages it means 'Lion' too.
    Asad,
  6. midlandi Qdoos Contributor

midlandi
    One of my first website ventures was Midland Internet.
    It just started one day that people referred to me as midlandi and it just sort of stuck!
    hitman likes this.
  7. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    are yopu from the midlands then,yeah?
  8. midlandi Qdoos Contributor

midlandi
    No

Before the days of Lord of the Rings, Middle earth was owned by my granny.
    When she married the Lord Master of the planet Zolfur and became Queen she left Middle Earth to me.
    I ran this for several milleniums until it made my nose bleed. So I sold it on Ebay, however I kept the Title "Lord of the Middle". This was the insipartion for the name Midland Internet.

Oh, ok yes Im from the midlands!
  9. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    lmao brilliant :shocked::biglaugh:
  10. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Hehe! I think this is the best flashback of the username here!!! :biglaugh:
    Asad,
  11. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    haha, rep added :p