was 911 a cover up?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by hitman, Jul 14, 2008.

1. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    there are lots of conspiraces on 911.personally i think they are all rubbish , as why would bush put this many people in suffering? not only the dead, but their families too.it would make him as bad as hitler, and if it was true, he would be assasinated...

but then again, i know people here disagree, asad being one

discuss please :)
  2. Similar Threads: cover
    Forum Title Date
    Off topic How much money on average does a floor covering/carpeting manufacturers sales... Apr 10, 2008

3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Careful how you express you self on this matter guys, if i think its inappropriate then i will delete the thread. Remember everyone has different views
  4. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeah - im just interested in why people believe it was a cover up, personally i think if bush had something to do with it, then he would jsut be corrupt and steal money from america and stuff too
  5. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yes, but they are jsut coincidences..like they say its not possible for the towers to fall that quick - well, obviously its a mis calculation from the scientists, how fast the fall is nothing to do with a cover up, you cant change gravity...

would bush really do this??:

YouTube - 9/11 - Empty Sky
  7. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad

Okay! So the only thing you want to know is "Why Would Bush Do This?"

Now, tell me, "WHY DID BUSH ATTACK IRAQ?"

No Answer. Right?

Everything was for his Vote Bank.

Suppose I am Bush now.

Now, I JUST DO AN INSIDE JOB AND GET THE PENTAGON DOWN! NOW, MANY DIE AND I WILL SAY THAT " LETS TAKE A REVENGE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO US, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WE CAN TAKE THE REVENGE ONLY IF YOU VOTE ME, TRUST ME, WE CAN CHANGE AMERICA, WE HAVE THE POWER. WE ARE NOT THE LOOSERS, BUT, WE WILL SHOW WHAT WE ARE "

So, I will get votes and this is why he did this job before election and why nothing is happening now? Coz he cannot become president for third time!
    Asad,
  8. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Asad,
  9. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    Bush attacked iraq for oil.. thats true.I wasih he would invade zimbabwe and stop the corrupt government...

either way i still like bush :)

anyways lets wait for other people ideas
  10. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Another One Here :

This Video Says That There Were No Windows To That Plane. So, It was not a passenger plane and it was not a hijack!

YouTube - 9/11 No windows on Plane
    Asad,
  11. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    thats just the commentator not knowing what he is talking about

how dou you explain hundreds of missing people that wer eon the plane?
  12. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    You like BUSH!!! ???

You like man who has killed Millions of Innocent people in IRAQ. You say how the children were crying at their parents bodies. Didn't you?

Just imagine you being ruined by a man like Bush. He comes and steals your resources(oil) and then he kills your parents and whole family and leave your just before their bodies. Imagine that. Just imagine that... I am feeling really bad and I am in tears when I remember the one who have lost whole family just for the americans to drive in the cars and planes!!!

Now, why are you stopping here and waiting for others. Yes, this is a hard truth and you have no choice but accepting and you don't want to accept it. Thats the reason you are avoiding.
    Asad,
  13. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    im waiting for others so this doesnt turn into an argument like riverwire said

but the americans did not kill innocent people.They killed members of the corrupt army , who were probably bribed by suddam to be under his command.It would of saved many peoples lives, started fresh with a new leader.but all that has happened is that iraq'is, have been killing iraq'is.we could have stopped the violence, but there are still car bombs and suicde bombers and stuff there

you cannot save those who do not want to be saved.Americans risk being blown up there everyday.they should withdraw
  14. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    But, there wasn't any violence before USA invaded Iraq. Not even 1% of that!!!
    Asad,
  15. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    there was! hussain did all sorts of stuff, such as torture.. didnt he gas a whole town or something too?i might be wrong about that
  16. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Nope! He didn't. But, he killed 37 members as they were doing a lot of terrorism activities like preparing Bombs etc... Then, why did USA come to attack iraq. I know why!

Its because Saddam Hussain killed the Buddies of Bush, thats Terrorists!
    Asad,
  17. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    no, he invaded them for oil.. have you not heard about it? somebody found secret files about the plan
  18. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually I think that the emergency wherever in the world is better than the Moroccan one, however they made mistakes or something..
    Here if you call the emergency, a guy is dieing or such a thing, they make come after 30 mins.. For fire they may come after 30 mins too, they don't care about people here!
  19. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    So... They stole oil and you support the thiefs!! Right?
    Asad,
  20. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    i support them, only cos i think it was a good thing for iraq this happening anyway, its their own people messing it up now, the americans should jsut withdraw