was school really the best time of your life?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by hitman, Jul 16, 2008.

1. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    wll, supposedly its meant to be, but a few adults say it wasnt, i guess it depends which school you went to, of course it might be different in different countries too.

well, im still at school, and i love it, easy work, hours of playing footy after school(out of school)....its all good :)
  2. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    School can be the best thing in your life, if you know to both study and have fun, when the time is right for such an activity..at least in my opinion ;)
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    I have to say i hated school which is why i was playing football when i should have been in class lol, i liked it because of my mates but school its self i hated, Hardly spent any time there lol
  4. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I was in private school for 9 years, it was kinda silly because they are just serious doesn't know what fun means, just studying, I hate it and I went to public school, I like it now lots of fun and study of course.. Couldn't be best time of my life because the best time is when I'm with my sexy girlfriend :D
  5. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeah, i guess it does depend a lot on having good mates, i do work and have fun,and classes can be a real laugh with one of my m8s
  6. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I don't think that people love school for studying, everybody gets bored in the class however he's an excellent student.. I love school for mates, I hate studying, but I must study to have an easy and profitable work in the future
  7. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Well... The best thing I have done in my life so far was Schooling. I love my School as we used to play FootBall and Cricket in the Toilets while we were supposed to be in the class. lol...
    It was great fun!
    Asad,
  8. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    cricket in the toilets? LOL....

damn, how good woukld it be for you to be a millionaire and just have fun ALL the time no work
  9. subxpert Qdoos Contributor

subxpert
    I have wonderful and fun experiences at school but I do have some not so good experiences though. College life was my training ground in being and independent person. I have so much fun with my friends and classmates. I also have some traumatic experiences like the removal exams, hehehehe...
  10. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    ok guys, also another question to do with school, what qualifications did you get?(gcse, etc)
  11. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Yeah! Cricket in toilets isn't hard. We just draw three wickets on the wall with the coal powder and catch a book or exam pad as a Bat. Then, we just used to play with paper balls.... Wow... Those days were really great... :tongue:
    Asad,
  12. Smart Job Board Not Active

Smart Job Board
    I don't think that people love school for studying ... this is don't crazy
  13. sujal Not Active

sujal
    School yeeeek, I love some of my classmates. They are best.
  14. Alan Qdoos Contributor

Alan
    Its easy for me to say its the best, no real worries, no bills, pretty much care free, long holidays (oh I still have these). Its been such a long time its bound to seem like the best days.
    Alan,