Webmaster Forum Review pre relaunch

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by Fuzzer, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Hey guys im looking for some honest reviews of :

Webmaster Discussion Forums - UK SEO Forum - Internet Marketing

The site was taken down months ago and now its back with a new owner...........me :)

Ive ran several webmaster communities before and realise that design isnt everything, in fact when it comes to webmaster communities the more basic it is the better ? well thats my view any way.

Over the coming months im looking at putting triphp back on the map and will soon be looking for mods and super mods but i want to make sure that everything is ok before i start looking , can you all take a look around and see what you would change or add to the forum and let me know.

Even sign up if you would like , everyone is welcome .

All comments and criticism is most welcome.
  2. maneetpuri New Member

maneetpuri
    Nice forum with good placing of content.

Nice forum with good placing of content.

I think the login request dialog box should pops up in the center of the page and currently when I scroll down the page it gets hidden behind the Google adds in the left navigation.

One more thing I noticed, in the extreme footer of the website, the area is full of some numeric figures which looks odd.

Cheers!
  3. megri New Member

megri
    Nice clean forum but links at the bottom are looking bad and u should remove those links
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    The links are vbseo archive links guys, for members they disappear , its just for guests that it stays for , but if i get alot of people saying they dont like them then i will remove them.