Webmaster tools on Qdoos ?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Updates' started by MoneyMan, Jul 14, 2008.

1. MoneyMan Not Active

MoneyMan
    Just a thought but how about having webmaster tools on qdoos like iwebtool ? qdoos is catchy name and would be good for visitors ?
  2. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeah i was thinking that,there should be a main site this forum is connected to, but i guess its a lot easier to stick to just the forum
  3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Yeah i had thought of putting something like this on a sub domain but need to get a good set of Tools that do not rely on other sites to run etc, a homepage isnt an option for qdoos at the moment and i see the forum staying as the homepage, not saying that more features wont be added soon though , like a directory etc . ;)
  4. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yeah, make sure you keep the qdoos on this domain, not a sub domain, changing mught ruin your traffic- its like football... you dont change a winning team
  5. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well as Qdoos is a webmaster forum, this idea is great, I'd suggest to add PR checker script, backlines counter, alexa rank and such a scripts, I agree it would be a nice idea to apply in Qdoos!
  6. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Whats the use of all that stuff when you have loads of them already available. Just make some new things. For Example, Make a tool which increases PayPal balance automatically!!! :laugh:
    Asad,
  7. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    i know that was a joke.. but

you could use this idea, you want someone to get $1 ingnoring charges, so it works out you need to send like $1.24 for them to recieve $1 of it!
  8. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually it could bring some more traffic to Qdoos!
  9. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Just some more traffic??? Qdoos will get PR10 if it makes a tool to increase the PayPal balance. I would just leave all my work and increase my PayPal balance to 100,000 a month and enjoy all the time.... But, thats just a fantasy!!
    Asad,
  10. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    actually.. it wouldnt work.say for example in a poor country like africa, if you printed mroe money and give more money, prices would just sore, like in zimbabwe its 4 billion to buy a sandwich
  11. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually I was referring to add webmaster tools, not that tool are you talking about (I know it was a joke from you) But the webmaster tools will bring some traffic though!