what are the posting ranks?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by hitman, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    just wonder if you will show the list of what name you get for your psots - eg: superseller =500 posts

as i wondered if i get anything for 1000 :p
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    arhhhh thats something you will have to find out ;) there are quite a few ranks and they go all the way to over 20,000 posts each time getting harder to achieve :wub:
  3. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I see hitman will reach his 1k posts here soon! I was wondering if you could add some rank stars too, is it ok admin riverwire ?
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ill look into it and see what we can do as a rating system.
  5. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well it's simple just look for some stars ranks, and put them under the rank name, and every rank has a specified number of stars, this makes the member more reputed.. And gives a good look to him!
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    actually yeah, i prefer them kept secret, i guess i just wanted to check i had plenty of other ranks to get
  7. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Well once someone reach a X number of posts he would get a new rank, so better keep them secrets to give to the poster more encourage to the next rank!
  8. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    But... Everything is going well except Reputation. Hitman was unable to give Rep to me for Three times.. :sad: I am out of Rep list even the members want to give me rep :sad: ... Please, increase the level each member can give the other member!!!
    Asad,
  9. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I tried to give you reputation once, but it said I need to give it to someone before I do for you because I already gave you some rep before, and I can't give it to someone randomly as it's spam..
  10. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Yeah! Now see here, RiverWire!!! Even Money wanted to give a Rep. But, this system of yours won;t allow him :sad: .... I think, I should have been in the list of Highest Rep! :sad:
    Asad,
  11. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    but if you do that, i for example, could get people to sign up a few times, and each of them give me rep a few time, so i could easily get about 50 rep points that way!
  12. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually the reputation isn't for sale or something, you should earn it from your own quality work! Depends on member's rate!
  13. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Why Don't you answer, RiverWire??? Can I get an equal right at Reputation... Please....

Please... let me know what you are doing for this. However... I think, you have a lot of issues to resolve. Don't you?
    Asad,
  14. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Don't worry he would be here, just refer him to this thread by a PM, however he won't give you reputation just like that, you need to earn it
  15. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    I will look into it asad incase there is a problem with the rep, however ive already explained that there is a system to stop people giving out rep over and over for no reason.

But as i said i will look into it.

Now if you have a problem PM me i dont look at every thread every day so i wont see half of them since im busy.
  16. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ive just read the thread and what iearn said the system told him he cant give it to the same people all the time, thats how the system works ! it stops people from just giving rep to their friends, it just means that you'll have to hope that some one thinks its a good post too.

Case Closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.