What do you think about John Cena's "The Marine" movie?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Midwest, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    I know this is not a new movie ( was released back in 2006 ), but I only saw it recently and in my opinion, was a good one, even though John Cena is not a fully fledged actor :p
  2. Similar Threads: John Cena's
    Forum Title Date
    Off topic buy Registered ,DRIVING LICENCE, PASSPORT , IELTS, IDENTITY CARD , VISA,(johnwilfred1@yahoo.com) Mar 4, 2017

3. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually I didn't watch this movie, but I do watch wrestling, John Cena pretend to be "The rock" (If you know him, it's a legend of wrestling, he made history) but he's not black, if the rock was still in WWE he would own him, however John cena is a fledged actor a little bit
  4. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    You should try and watch the movie. As I said, it's pretty decent, even though Cena is mainly an wrestler and hip hop singer, than actor. I know who "The Rock" is and if John pretended to by him, then I guess he did it just to annoy the guy. He wouldn't be the first to impersonate a legend :p
  5. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually no, the rock was funny, people were like, the rock for president, the rock's king of the ring, the rock the king of microphone, I think you should watch some rock shows and you would really laugh, however John Cena was a type of jealous and he used to pretend to be him to make people love him as they do for the rock, and be that second funny guy & the second legend of wrestling, as the rock is the first! As he says Great one, people champ, jabroni eating, pie beating eating, and I remember when triple H asked me who the hell you think you are, he was like, who's the rock? well yes you should know you the rock is, the rock will be the guy who will gets in that ring, ties the shoes and whoop your a**, great one, people champ bramaball, and yow without telling the list the rock is something you're not, undespiuted champion so shut up bitch that was soo funny
    Watch these videos
    YouTube - The Rock Funny Moments 1999-2003 WWE 3
    YouTube - Some funny Interviews With The Rock
  6. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Hehe..the videos are funny, indeed. The Rock sure is a legend in wrestling ;)
  7. TVDinner Not Active

TVDinner
    i loved the Rock when he was a wrestler. he was one of the best in the ring and on the mic.

this movie is a pretty good renter. Cena is passable in this movie IMO.
  8. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Yeah, I too think that the movie is a good one and that Cena is passable. I mean, he's more a wrestler, a guy who keeps the crowds entertained at WWE, than an actor :)