What do you think ?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by Fuzzer, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Sazay.com ? Im thinking of putting a social bookmarking site like Digg on there ?

Good or bad idea, i think its catchy like qdoos
  2. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Sazay.com looks as a catchy domain for me. I think it would be interesting to put a Digg-like website on this domain and see what results you'll get :)
  3. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Sounds good, and the best part: is a .com extension. BTW Sazay means any thing in particular or is just an explosion from your mind River? :tongue:

4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    lol na its another one of my impulse buys like Qdoos was, ive got a problem with ideas popping into my head and not stopping to think about them lol. But i think if i spend enough money on it and get the right mix together then it will be a hit

Id like to get something unique on there too that digg doesn't have but ill brain storm some ideas on that one, this wont be happening for at least a month but i thought id get in early and buy the domain
  5. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    You are funny dude (no ofense), last time i had same storm into my mind was when i married my wife (maybe that's why i married her???). Who knows...

Back to topic : I think if you find the ONE service no other offers then your site will rocks!!!. BTW: Good luck dude :smug:

6. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Thanks mate, The Empire will begin ;)
  7. TVDinner Not Active

TVDinner
    I am not sure about that name or even starting another social bookmarking site. there are just so many of them already....