what happens after death?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by hitman, Jul 14, 2008.

1. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    what do you believe happens after death?As i dont believe in any religion, it means i kind of have my own thoughts on this - i think its just like before you were born -nothing.Its hard to imagine but thats how it is.Maybe you start off again as a nucleus of a nother organism, and go up the cycle to being human again :p
  2. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    You will be raised up again and there will be nothing like death then. Then, you will be asked about your deeds!! So... Lets meet there, hitman!!
    Asad,
  3. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    uhh good deeds good deeds... cant say i have a massive list of good deeds, but i dont have a massive list of bad deeds either
  4. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    The good or bad deeds are accepted if you do prayer if you don't, to hell immediatly!
    After death there is a judjment day, there is hell and paradise, weather you go to hell or to paradise you will stay there forever, unless you are muslim god will forgive every muslim who has said "Ashhadu alla ilaha ila lah, muhamd rasul lah"
    Everyone will be punished !
  5. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    According to a Hadith(saying of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)) : " A man/women will enter Jannah(paradise) even if he has the belief equalent to a grain "

So, the belief is important.

However, you see to be an Athiest. Now, tell me.. How did this world come up if there is NO GOD!!!(fake).. ???
    Asad,
  6. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I'm not an Athiest, I'm muslim, according to this hadith, god will forgive us, as there is in quran "rahman rahim" BUT you must be muslim and you already belive in this "Ashhadu alla ilaha ila lah, muhamd rasul lah"

I'm not saying the world didn't come up without a god, there is one god!
  7. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Dude! I am saying this to hitman! Not you.

However, Please cool down. I have to go to Magrib salaah!!! Stop posting ... lol !!
    Asad,
  8. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman

there was a big bang, as for before that, there was nothing,for ever.There is no end to forever, as time couldnt exist beofre the big bang.. theres evidence of a big bang too, for example, why is the universe still spreading out further and further?something must have caused it to spread out in the first place
  9. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Could be its destiny ? Or god wish that ?
  10. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    well... the way the earth is heading..... all this pollution, global warming, nuclear missiles and stuff.... its like that, and thats the way it is(dmc)
  11. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    I have no idea what happens after someone dies, but I suppose he/she will end up in either heaven or hell..or..who knows where? By the way, this reminds of a joke..Here it is:

One day, a programmer dies and he gets to meet God and the Devil, in the Purgatory. God asks the guy: "So my son, where do you wanna go now: in hell or wanna stay here, in heaven, with me?"

The programmer: Well God, I'd like to see how life's in hell and how's here, so I can come up with a final decision.

God: Very well, then..Please take a look at this TV screen. ( A TV screen appears, showing images from hell first: lots of women, lots of fun, loud music, etc. Then, images from heaven: peace and quiet, lots of white clouds, birds singing etc..)

The programmer: I definitely wanna go to hell! Seems so much fun there!

So, he goes to hell. After a month, God wants to know what our guy is doing down there, so he goes to meet him.

The programmer was boiling in a big tank of hot tar, surrounded by little demons. When he sees God, he asks Him: What happened with all the fun, all the women, the music?! Why am I boiling in here?!

God looks at the guy and replies calmly: Well my son, what you've seen was just a DEMO version..
  12. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    LMAO!!! A Demo Version?? Wooww... So, this means that the softwares are great n Demo version and they are a piece of sh*t in full version! hehe! Good one!
    Asad,
  13. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Haha..yeah, I guess some softwares have great DEMOs, but the full version sucks. Glad you liked the joke :D:wink:
  14. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    However, I never use any demo versions... lolzz

@ Next Poster : Back on the topic please!
    Asad,
  15. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    you said back to topic, but one more question, how can a demo be better than a full version? demo has limited things of the full version

just answer that and ill be back on topic :D
  16. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    My answear for you would be like a movie scene, did you watch "Running scared" ?
    Well I did, a guy there when he was younger, about 10 years old he was watching a demo of a movie and the hero wasn't dieing there, he liked the movies lots, when he grew up he bought the full movie, and there the hero died, so he was always angry and mad on this hero, even he heard his child saying bad things on the hero he hits him!
  17. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    ohh.. i get it now
    back to the topic again as i said i would do...

whats your religion i-earn? are you atheist too?
  18. subxpert Qdoos Contributor

subxpert
    I believe that there is life after death. If you are saved, then you will go to heaven.
  19. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    saved? you mean no bad sins

btw guys, just a question, if you live a normal life, some bad things and good,eg: you dont murder someone or anything, but you dont believe in god, do you still supossedly go to heaven?
  20. sujal Not Active

sujal
    After death i don't want to think.