What is a good desktop computer to run linux on?

Discussion in 'Linux Discussion' started by Darth Buffchest, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Darth Buffchest Not Active

Darth Buffchest
    what is a good computer, like HP or Dell, to run linux on. like Ubuntu. Or can i order the computer from the manufactorer with Ubuntu already loaded on it. any answers or links to good answers would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Peighegyege Not Active

Peighegyege
    You can marry any one of them

One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for a while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's her half brother. The same problem happens again four more times! The girl starts to get pissed off. She goes to her mom and says, "Mom... What have you been doing all your life? Dad's been going around laying every maiden in the town and now I can't marry any of the five guys I like because they have turned out to be my half brothers!!!"Her mom replies, "Don't worry darling, you can marry any one of them you want, he isn't really your dad."----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,
  3. Peighegyege Not Active

Peighegyege
    Life after death

"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees."Yes, Sir." the new recruit replied."Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you. ----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,