What is the best way to expose Yahoo news for showing a Liberal bais.?

Discussion in 'Yahoo !' started by wdeastland, May 9, 2008.

1. wdeastland Guest

wdeastland
    I see yahoo going in the same direction as cnn, cbs, nbc ny times and on and on, this is dangerous in the fact that many uneducated Americans fall victim to this trap, after all the years of being educated by the mainstream Liberal media I do not expect the new found freedom we now have to be used as readily as it could be. I hope and prey we can help those less fortunate.

2. bookish Guest

bookish
    You know, I keep hearing about this "mainstream liberal bias," and I'd really like to see some factual examples of this. I assume you get this phrase from Fox News, because my father says the same thing, and he watches those fascists all day.
    Now, let me give you an example of right-wing bias. I think you'd have to call the NY Daily News "mainstream." When the Iranian President visited the US and spoke at Columbia, for three days, these were the headlines: "The Evil Has Landed," "Evil Weasel" and "Go to Hell" with his picture with that red "no" sign through it. Those are not headlines; they're editorials. On the same day, the "liberal" New York Times did NOT have the guy's picture with a heart saying "We Love You, President Ahmadinejad." They covered his visit in a balanced manner, stating the facts of his visit. Is it liberal to state the facts without a right-wing bias?
  3. Arrica H Guest

Arrica H
    First of all, extreme conservatives would be the minortiy if they spoke up more often.

To answer your question, I don't really know how to go about exposing them. I would say start an e-mail forward telling all about it and encourage more conservative individuals to get one and express their opinions.
  4. clslecys Im banned! :(

clslecys
  5. loveumaryii Not Active

loveumaryii
    The wolf has a winning game

The wolf has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional Cheap WoW Gold! Powerlevel wow gold now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!
  6. nopq232 Im banned! :(

nopq232
    wow gold

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has been left with a big headache over the government's plans to ratify a key European Union reform treaty following its rejection by Irish voters in a referendum.Opponents demanding a popular vote on the Lisbon Treaty here said that Ireland's "no" vote on the document meant Brown should now guild wars gold relent and call a referendum.Labour promised a referendum on the EU constitution in its 2005 general election manifesto, but the constitution was later rejected by French and Dutch voters.Brown argues that a vote is now unnecessary as the Lisbon wow gold Treaty, designed to streamline EU institutions after recent eastwards expansion, has no major implications for British sovereignty.