what is the difference between Diomedes and Ajax?

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Joey K, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Joey K Not Active

Joey K
    what is the difference between Diomedes and Ajax?? ( iam reading the Trojan War ). feel free to tell me anything else important about the Iliad or the Odyssey. thanks.
  2. Fuzzy Wuzzy Not Active

Fuzzy Wuzzy
    Diomedes:
    He was born to Tydeus and Deipyle and later became King of Argos, succeeding his grandfather, Adrastus. In Homer's Iliad Diomedes is regarded alongside Ajax as the second-best warrior of all the Achaeans. He, his paternal uncle Heracles and his close companion Odysseus are the favoured heroes of Athena. In Virgil's Aeneid he is one of the warriors who entered the Trojan Horse shortly before the sack of Troy.

Ajax:
    as a mythological Greek hero, the son of Telamon and Periboea and disciple of Salamis. He plays an important role in Homer's Iliad and in the Epic Cycle, a series of epic poems about the Trojan War. To distinguish him from Ajax, son of Oileus, he is called "Telamonian Ajax," "Greater Ajax," or "Ajax the Great". In Etruscan mythology, he is known as Aivas Tlamunus.
  3. wing19811 Guest

wing19811
    100% agree!

100% agree with ya!
  4. Yep, thanks, thats good idea.

I tried some possibilities ( etc.) but with no success.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Angelina Jolie Lose Weight because of serious Diabetes
  5. Peighegyege Not Active

Peighegyege
    No Problem

A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop. "How can I help you?" asked the stylist. "I went for a hair transplant," the guy explained, "but I couldn't stand the pain. If you can make my hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you $5,000.""No problem," said the stylist, and he quickly shaved his head.----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,
  6. andysmith22 Not Active

andysmith22
    thanks for the post!

helloreplica.com provides a wide array of Replica Watches and professional customer sevrice, our goal is to make every customer 100% satsfied. We are more than ready to show our unique prowess and fortes to gain our footing. And we also provide fast delivery service, we guarantee our listing price is lower than other competitor. welcome to oursite Replica Rolex Watches Rolex Watches Swiss Watches Breitling Watches
  7. hotwowgold

Hot Promotion Storm of wow gold is Sweeping fiercely all around! Recently,we have tailored the unique World of Warcraft gold promotion for our valued customers.You could feel surprised that our WoW gold price are the cheapest on all the servers,especially on US server!Purchasing cheap WoW Gold from Gamelee.com is 100% safe; your account will not be suspended or banned for purchasing World of Warcraft Gold from us
  8. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    So as i see qdoos is a spam dump now :mad1:...
  9. hijk224 New Member

hijk224
    Christian Audigier Caps

Fake Christian Audigier Caps, Charmtrends.com Provides you replica Christian Audigier discount apparel from china.
  10. hijk224 New Member

hijk224
    Ed Hardy Caps

Discount Ed Hardy Caps, Replica Ed Hardy Caps, Fake Ed Hardy Caps wholesale all in Charmtrends.com
  11. fast1 New Member

fast1
    lol... nice information.. now i know the difference... thanks..

[​IMG]