what is the difference between go daddy and yahoo domains?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by rickybobbie, Sep 10, 2008.

1. rickybobbie Not Active

rickybobbie
    more or less features, can you use a yahoo registered domain with go daddy services
  2. Similar Threads: difference between
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions What is the difference between yahoo! webhosting and yahoo! domains? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions What's the difference between hosting with unlimited domains and reselling hosting? Mar 11, 2008

3. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    I prefer to use godaddy for nearly all of my domain registrations, i like to keep everything in one place so i normally transfer domains i have in other places to godaddy too
  4. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    I suggest you to use GoDaddy.
    GoDaddy seems to have more features when compared with Yahoo!

But, the best advantage of GoDaddy is its price. You can buy 5 .com domains are GoDaddy instead of 1 at Yahoo!
    Asad,
  5. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Even though I don't use any of GoDaddy's services ( I currently have domains registered at NameCheap ), I can still recommend you this registrar, as they do have good prices, more features for all the domains you buy etc. I see lots of people being satisfied with GD, so they must be doing something good to please their customers :p
  6. Veena New Member

Veena
    Both GoDaddy and Yahoo provide domain name registration services. The former focuses on website creation for businesses, while the latter provides comparable services for a variety of consumers. The basic functions and features are essentially the same, although both companies have proprietary control panels from which you manage your domain name and website.

ISO 27001 certification in Bangalore