What is the generic name for internet ad placements like google adwords?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Jess, May 13, 2008.

  1. Jess Guest

    When you search for something on google (or Yahoo, etc) a bunch of related websites appear on the right hand side of the page. What is the name for this type of advertising? Is there one?
  2. kevin s Guest

    kevin s
    Pay per clicks
  3. Answer to 2nd question: pay per click advertising

    Answer to 1st question: contextual text advertising?
  4. kpfingaz Guest

    Search engine marketing
    search marketing
    PPC Advertising
    Pay per click advertising

Share This Page