What program will work with uploading pages to godaddy?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by Matt W, May 9, 2008.

1. Matt W Guest

Matt W
    I am so ticked right now, I spent about 8 hours making my site with blue voda and then tried putting it on the enternet with my godaddy account and it didnt work, so I need to know what programs will work so I can upload pages to godaddy, thanks!
  2. Similar Threads: program uploading
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions How do I upload a program to a godaddy website? Sep 11, 2008
    Domain Discussions GoDaddy.com?? Website builder programs???? Mar 25, 2008
    Domain Discussions Why does my Flash not work on my webpage after uploading it to my GoDaddy.com web May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions Help uploading files to my website Godaddy as host? Apr 20, 2008

3. Fremen Guest

Fremen
    I have three sites on godaddy I use Core FTP to upload to my sites.. http://coreftp.com/
  4. asailorsstar Guest

asailorsstar
    according to their cust support the only programs that work well are dreamweaver and frontpage.. which sucks.. i have a go daddy site, and after about 14 hours of messenger help from a friend of mine, i got a VERY basic site up {I'm a photographer} -- it sucks tho, because now i cant figure out how to do it again, and I'm living @ a remote navy base in the Caribbean, its not like i can just go somewhere and learn it... good luck!

for loading pages, i use filezilla {suggested from GoDaddys staff to use}
  5. tristangemus Guest

tristangemus