What the best you>.....

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Fuzzer, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    have achieved in terms of SEO weather it be a personal goal or a top spot of a competitive keyword ?
  2. Similar Threads: best you>
    Forum Title Date
    Search Engine Optimization How to find the business listing sites in USA? Which is the best tool? Aug 14, 2017
    Search Engine Optimization Which is the best way to improve quality backlinks for the site? Aug 9, 2017
    Search Engine Optimization Which are the best tool is the find the duplicate content? Aug 4, 2017
    Search Engine Optimization Which is the best SEO tool? Jul 26, 2017
    Search Engine Optimization Which are the best SEO tools? Jun 13, 2017
    Search Engine Optimization Which are the best On-Page SEO Techniques? Jun 10, 2017
    Search Engine Optimization Which is the best way to get more links to the website? Jun 5, 2017
    Search Engine Optimization Which are the best SEO tools to check the backlinks? May 26, 2017
    Search Engine Optimization Best Blog Directories to Boost Your Blog Traffic Jan 7, 2009
    Search Engine Optimization what's the best website platform for affiliate marketing? Jun 21, 2008

3. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    probably discovering article marketing, and have started to get a couple of hits from search engines now
  4. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    In terms of SEO? I have achieved PR 3 on all my sites with the help of Forums. Take a look at the list of forums here. I am really glad with what I did.
    Asad,
  5. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    So asad your main achievement is Link building then ? PR and SEO are different things, SEO is to optimize your site to perform well in search engines, PR is a small effect of link building which google uses to rank a page.
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    ok guys, im most proud that ive figured out something to make some nice little bits of money - everyone knows about it but just need to implement it better and build an empire

thats as far as my secret telling goes :p