What Web Sites do YOU use for cell phone freebies?

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Kr!ssy, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Kr!ssy Not Active

Kr!ssy
    I have a cell and pay $50 bucks for unlimited everything, what's a good web site [[thats safe and YOU Have personally used it]] to get free ringtones, wallpapers, etc? i cant download by paying on my phone cause it doesnt charche me Automaticly, i need to get a flexbucks id thing, so free is the only way.
    thanks for ur help :)
    btw, what web sites work for CRICKET cell phone service.?
  2. Tse Chuen Guest

Tse Chuen
    i use zedge
  3. Nee Cee Not Active

Nee Cee
    I have used www.funformobile.com for about 5 years to upload ringtones, videos games. I have been with Sprint, SunCom, and Alltel without any problem. Try this link below to see if your phone is compatible.
  4. Tcrubuyuuie Im banned! :(

Tcrubuyuuie
    He never heard a thing

Working at the post office, I'm used to dealing with a moody public. So when one irate customer stormed my desk, I responded in my calmest voice, "What's the trouble?" "I went out this morning," she began, "and when I came home I found a card saying the mailman tried to deliver a package but no one was home. My husband was in all morning. He never heard a thing!" After apologizing, I got her parcel. "Oh, good," she gushed. "We've been waiting for this for ages." "What is it?" I asked. "My husband's new hearing aid."----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.wow gold,2.wow gold,3.wow gold,4.wow gold,5.wow gold.
  5. ggoldfish Not Active

ggoldfish