Where are ALL the control websites for Yahoo domains?

Discussion in 'Domain Discussions' started by HerpNet, May 9, 2008.

1. HerpNet Guest

HerpNet
    I used to have a Simplenet account, it was acquired by Yahoo years ago. I am getting billed for many domains on my credit cards but I can not find the Yahoo control panels. I can't even determine which domains I am being charged for. Some of the domains are no longer being hosted yet I am being billed.

Where can I go to straighten this out?
  2. Similar Threads: Where control
    Forum Title Date
    Domain Discussions Where do sites like godaddy and network solutions get their domains from? May 13, 2008
    Domain Discussions How do I get to my Yahoo Domains? Where is the link to edit, build, work on... May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions Where can I go for a free domain registration and webhosting? May 9, 2008
    Domain Discussions Where's my Godaddy Htaccess file? May 4, 2008
    Domain Discussions Where to find Godaddy Promo Codes? Mar 13, 2008

3. put the card in the shredder and get a new one
  4. Marcus Guest

Marcus
    hi, I would break up the card and declare it lost.
    Then you can get a new card with new numbers.

check this for domain stuff:
    http://domainstuff.50webs.com/
  5. Marcus Guest

Marcus
    hi, I would break up the card and declare it lost.
    Then you can get a new card with new numbers.

check this for domain stuff:
    http://domainstuff.50webs.com/
  6. uuvbbz Guest

uuvbbz
  7. dreamath Im banned! :(

dreamath
  8. Tcrubuyuuie Im banned! :(

Tcrubuyuuie
    Life after death

"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees."Yes, Sir." the new recruit replied."Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you. ----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.wow gold,2.wow gold,3.wow gold,4.wow gold,5.wow gold.
  9. Tcrubuyuuie Im banned! :(

Tcrubuyuuie
    Talking clock

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den. "What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked. "That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?""Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer. Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's two o'clock in the morning!"----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.wow gold,2.wow gold,3.wow gold,4.wow gold,5.wow gold.