Where can I find bartender/servers in the Catskill area? Can anyone

Discussion in 'Linux Discussion' started by Jimmy F, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Jimmy F Not Active

Jimmy F
    reccommend people or an agency? It is a commitment ceremony with a sit-down dinner for 40.
    It will be held on June 28 in Catskill, NY.
  2. Similar Threads: Where find
    Forum Title Date
    Linux Discussion Does anyone know where to find BF2 servers like this...? May 6, 2008
    Linux Discussion Does anyone know of any online tutorials or documentation where I could learn... Jun 20, 2008
    Linux Discussion are there private servers where you can change stats? May 24, 2008
    Linux Discussion where can i get linux admin tutorials for free ? May 4, 2008
    Linux Discussion How to find out the cause of Unix machine reboot? May 9, 2008

3. William G Guest

William G
    Call Jellystone Camp Resort and ask for the owner. He can help refer you to someone. His name is Michael.
  4. chad c Not Active

chad c
    the catering company should have a full staff of servers and bartenders. if not then go to a bar/restaurant and see if you can get some people to work.
  5. Peighegyege Not Active

Peighegyege
    Life after death

"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees."Yes, Sir." the new recruit replied."Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you. ----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,