where can i go and find freebies for my mobile ?

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by anothermadwomen, May 9, 2008.

1. i have just bought myself a samsung E900 and want to find somewhere (free) that i can download or save to my computer for wallpapper and screen savers.
  2. Andrew Guest

Andrew
    Hey, heres a clever little tip, that most people dont know.

Do you have Nero on your PC?

If not download it, what you need is Nero Wave Editor.

This software allows you to edit ringtones and music, stuff like that. Clever trick is: It has a record feature, that records all sounds coming out from your computer if an external mic is not in place.

Then go to any website where you have to pay for ringtones, but can listen to them before you buy. Press record in Wave Editor, click to listen to a ringtone. And KABOOMM! You've recorded it for free!!!!!!
  3. Tony Guest

Tony
    there are several sites that allow you to download free items for mobile phones.
    They also let you do some neat stuff like personalised wallpapers,you make them up and then download to your pc.
    All the items are ready to put on your mobile,no convertions needed.

The sites i use are; www.zedge.com
    www.mobango.com
    www.mobile9.com

These 3 sites will have more than enough video's,wallpapers,themes,ringtunes and pics to keep you going for a long while.
    Best of luck and enjoy.
    Tony,
  4. Michael B Guest

Michael B
    Ring Me ...i Will Give You A Freebie
  5. KevinFlys Not Active

KevinFlys
    World of Warcraft Gold Farmers

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing Buy WoW Gold games (CRPGs) in Runescape Gold and Runescape Gold which a large number of FFXI Gil players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and WoW Power leveling players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and Maple Story Powerleveling or Lotro Powerleveling (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's runescape power leveling persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve Lotro Gold while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? Lotro powerleveling because that Buy Runescape Gold and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and some Maple Story Items for games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try Maple Story Mesos and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksWorld of Warcraft powerlevelingRunescape
  6. loveumaryii Not Active

loveumaryii
    the bitterest of the bitter

if you wish to be the best man, you must suffer the bitterest of the bitter.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional Cheap WoW Gold! Powerlevel wow gold now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!