Whether is it necessary to be a US citizen for applying for Yahoo! Publisher Network?

Discussion in 'Yahoo !' started by Karthik, May 9, 2008.

1. Karthik Guest

Karthik
    Because, they have mentioned that the person applying for YPN must have valid US Social Security or Tax ID number. So please clear me. Thanks.

Also tell me whether Tax ID number is as same as PAN number. If I have valid PAN number (India) shall I apply for YPN?

Thanks a lot!
  2. zigmanfraud Guest

zigmanfraud
    because of the different copyright and tax laws that apply and that yahoo is a company in the US, they only legally can accept from US citizens, because of the law they have to follow,/
  3. dreamath Im banned! :(

dreamath
    Ata Profile

ATA GROUP is privately owned trustee and corporate services group with offices in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, USA, Singapore, the British Virgin Islands, Samoa, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Shenzhen. We are staffed by a professional team of lawyers, accountants and consultants with a wealth of experience both in their respective professions as well as specifically in the offshore industry. Our operational offices around the world is more than 120,000 square kilometers. This combination of offices and expertise enables ATA to provide an exceptional portfolio of quality services to a global client base(来源:注册香港公司网)