Which is the best web host??

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by Asad, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Hello friends!

I want to place all my websites in one host and in one account so that I can save time making back ups and all.

Now, All my websites are on free hosts and I want to shift them to the paid ones and I feel that throwing away few bucks per month is lot better than being unquestionable to the free host when it crashes!

And now, I am ready to shift.

But, I am really confused in the matter of selection. Please, help me choosing a good host.

I want to go for GoDaddy's cheapest plan worth of 4$ per month. But, I have heard that we can only host one website. But, I need a host where I can host more than 4 websites.

Please.....

Thanks in advance!
    Asad,
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    For my smaller sites i use godaddy and never have any problems, its true their cheaper plan will only host one site however the new plan up will allow 10 i think i would recommend you doing that although becareful about inner linking if you have sites on the same server the seo value will not be there. I have all my sites on different servers
  3. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Well... inner linking??? I think, the cheapest plan on GoDaddy uses the shared server. So, its obvious that there will be many other sites hosted on the same server. So, how does it work???
    Asad,
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Thats correct there is many sites but your not going to link to them are you ?!
    If you put all your sites on one server (which means 1 IP address) then linking to all your sites might be a bad idea. However if you had a different hosting plan for each the it would be one a different C Class IP so it would be better for SEO.
  5. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Well.... My sites are not linked to each other.

Even if you try till death, you will not find that I have some other websites.

Not a single mark of other websites is available.

So, now, I am purchasing the web host package and I will shift my site there.
    Asad,
  6. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    i think the reason people dont like godaddy hosting is the price,site builder and ammount of space you get for your money
  7. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I have a good experience with lunarpages.. Fast server & support, cheap and suitable host.. Check it out
  8. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Thats true but for small sites they are great, good support and great up time. I know larger sites would struggle on a godaddy server but for personal blogs its fine, plus you have a large company behind you.
  9. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Maybe! But, Lunar pages is not so popular when compared to GoDaddy.

However, I just ordered the delux hosting package which was worth 6.99$ per month if we pay monthly. But, I got it for 5.59$ using the promo codes. So, I am okay with them. But, waiting for the DNS change now.

My blog may disappear at anytime and once it disappears, I have to upload the files and setup the database. This will take upto 20 minutes.... I enjoy these kind of works!!! :coolman:
    Asad,
  10. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Hi, i'm going a bit off-topic but i have a deal for you about your hosting services...I'll PM you for that.-:cute:

11. TVDinner Not Active

TVDinner
    I have had great experience with Surpass Hosting. I was referred to them since the host a lot of active forums. I have 10 sites under one hosting account and it is great. just log in once and I can see all of my sites in the different folders (subdomains). Just great.
    I can only speak from my experience but i would recommend checking out Web Hosting, Reseller Website Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting by Surpass Hosting
    they also have very quick response time to online inquiries for help.
  12. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    does anyone who sells the most expensive hosting thats not a joke?