Who is a memember of commission junction? and who uses google adwords to promote...

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Domingochavez, May 9, 2008.

1. ...affiliate programs? Without using a website? And how much do you make in month? for promoting one company? how much do you invest?
  2. Similar Threads: memember commission
    Forum Title Date
    Off topic Earn $10 Per 1000 Downloads + 50% Recurring Commissions Uploading To UploadKeep.com Aug 20, 2009

3. For better results you need a website. Since only a small % will convert you need to have other options for your visitors.

I am guessing you use or plan to use a BLOG. That would be better then doing a direct link to the merchant, but not as good as a website with your own domain name.

I use multiple networks on the same site.

Just test everything and keep track of your spending and income. Stop doing what doesn't work and do more of what does work.

Michael
  4. blazinballa Guest

blazinballa
    great question, i actually am an affiliate with the internet marketing center (which is spreading throughout the internet as the most trusted companies out there) check them out on alexa.com and read their ratings (the website is www.marketingtips.com.

once you check that out, go here and see if you want to build an automatic-money making program in which whoever is your sub-affiliate will earn cash, but you earn a bit of the percentage also!! but everybody gets paid once a month and it is VERY legit and easier than all of that running around and large start ups. go here
    http://www.marketingtips.com/sr/t.x/904158
    and change your future today!!
  5. blazinballa Guest

blazinballa
    great question, i actually am an affiliate with the internet marketing center (which is spreading throughout the internet as the most trusted companies out there) check them out on alexa.com and read their ratings (the website is www.marketingtips.com.

once you check that out, go here and see if you want to build an automatic-money making program in which whoever is your sub-affiliate will earn cash, but you earn a bit of the percentage also!! but everybody gets paid once a month and it is VERY legit and easier than all of that running around and large start ups. go here
    http://www.marketingtips.com/sr/t.x/904158
    and change your future today!!