Why do I bounce in and of the SERP's

Discussion in 'Google' started by Mr.Bill, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Mr.Bill Qdoos Contributor

Mr.Bill
    I need a person with some experience to help me figure out why my site will not stay ranked. I get to #4 for like 2 days then fall to #10 for a couple then POOF not even in the top 200 it just disappears. Then in about a week it will appear around #200 and bounce around there for a couple weeks then appear at #4 again. The I site am having issues with is xgxi[dot]com, no duplicate has a valid sitemap no stuffed keywords. Valid use of title and alt tags, I just dont get what is going on with it. This last time around I didnt edit the site at all to see if it stay on the first page and it didnt matter at all. My competitors sites dont bounce around like this They move around a couple slots but stay first page. This is an old 3 year old domain been a proxy list for over a year and this is on going issue.

Could someone have look and see if they can tell me what I am doing wrong with it.
  2. TryUsOut Qdoos Contributor

TryUsOut
    This is something that usually happens for sites that are not yet deemed as authoritative for a keyword. You metnioned your Domain as being 3 years old, how long have the actual site been live?
  3. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    exact thing happens to me too :( trust me