Why does everyone hate me??

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Asad, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Well... Hello friends...

I don't know whats wrong with me.. But, I feel like I should give up whole my life.

My Parents started to scold me to study and to leave PC... My teachers don't like me even though I am scoring A grades... My friends don't care me... Finally, when it comes online... even Qdoos doesn't like me...

I just reply to a thread and no one cares about what I said. I have a strange behaviour and everyone seems to show partiality to the one who is at the other side... I am not a Mod too...

However, coming to the point.

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME?????

is it just my bad fortune or should I change my style, behaviour and character?
    Asad,

2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Asad im sure no one hates you, especially here at qdoos. if you make a post that doesnt interest anyone then they wont reply its nothing personal, as for your personal life thats a different matter and you should use your online life as a means of getting away from everything... If you think that things are bad then look on the bright side , things can only get better :biggrin:
  3. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    hhh man! You know I'm really disappointed about that, RiverWire droped the moderation from you because you were doing mistakes, you were going to ban hitman for nothing! You need to proove again and again to the admin that you are able to moderate the forum in a good way and not to threat them to ban them, you misunderstood the point of hitman! Actually after Riverwire read the PM hitman asked you to not reply to threads that doesn't need more posts, don't multiple posts and about..

About other things I don't know maybe you need to ask someone who's around you!
  4. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    But.. I feel like I am lacking or I have lost something here and I just think about searching it.. I am sure its very strange.. but... I am really desperate to know whats wrong with me!!
    Asad,
  5. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Maybe, I should shut my fingers. But, I am unable to control myself. Hitman sent me a PM asking me to stop posting and I was happy till there. But, he wasn't stopping to post. He was digging the forums and post in the old thread which don't require abosolutey a single post.

I was not going to ban hitman.. I was just saying that even I can do that.. But, I have also stated there itself that this is not right and I will never do that even if I loose 200$ from my pocket!!!
    Asad,
  6. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Hey buddy, chill out, a'right? It's probably just something temporary this "everyone hates me" thing. There are this types of periods in one's life, but they usually go away fast. So, don't be desperate..try and find a solution to solve this problem, instead :)
  7. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    But.. how?? I don't any way to prove myself... At last... I feel like I have to do suicide *tears* . The only thing which is stopping me is 'its not allowed in my religion' ... *tears*
    Asad,
  8. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ok asad / iearn, this is nothing to do with asad losing Mod or anything to do with the competition or hitman, ive already closed a thread about this.
  9. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    woah woah.... i asked you to calm the psoting down thats all,you misunderstood what i wrote.i still have the pms from both sides in inbox if you think i did something unfair

anyways, its school life, it happens.At my school i started on someone and had a massive group of people didnt like me since

this stuff happens,when you leave school, itl be different
  10. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Actually you just made a mistake, you should edit the previous post and include this reply in it, not to create a new post, this would be considered as increasing post count! However it was like a threat from you to hitman which may happen again in the future and members would leave Qdoos, whoever are you or is me or everyone here, the admin care about his forum first, and everyone would do that! Never ever impose your authorities on someone however and wherever!
  11. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    ok guys, need to watch it or we are just gonna get this thread closed again, if riverwire wants to he will pm me about it
  12. Midwest Super Moderator

Midwest
    Committing suicide wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. I have no idea why many people are saying/doing such a thing, when they could easily find a way to get through life's worst moments. I'm sure you will make it through this "storm" and solve your problems :) ( PS: I don't have an advice for you on how to do this, but I can only encourage you ;) ).
  13. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Thats correct it will be closed if it carrys on, Ive already said that im ok with what hitman said and thats the end of it....
  14. Asad Qdoos Contributor

Asad
    Okay! Now... I have also lost all the mod privilages and I am a normal member. I think I should leave Qdoos as I am not a mod here... However, Good luck to everyone in that competition!

Good luck to everyone in your lifes! and thanks for giving me a valuable share at Qdoos...

Maybe, this is my last post... and I am going to change now... Maybe, we will meet later somewhere..

For now.. I am just trying to smile

So.. Good Bye!!!
    Asad,
  15. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    Hard to say, but this would hurt Asad because I'm sure thats why he started this thread..
  16. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    The thread will stay open as long as its contructive however with the mentioning of all this happening because of hitman's PMs and the competition, both of which are nothing to do with the original post.

Asad as you can see no one hates you they are all replying to your threads however this isnt the place to discuss your personally problems, as mentioned in another post as Admin my main concern over everything is the well being of the forum, your mod privaleges are revoked until such a time you prove that you can be a mod and maintain the respect among other members.You are still very young and experience is something you lack, its also some thing will get better.

Remember not giving up is an admiral trait
  17. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    yes,and as ive told him, weve all gone through bad stages in life.Ive forgot which presidents(there has been many) that were born in the slums, and normal people, who went on to achieve great things.

no doubt, bill gates got bullied at school, but when you got $40 billion,and a family, i dont think he would give a rats ass now...