Why does yahoo news deliberately exclude Ron Paul from their articles?

Discussion in 'Yahoo !' started by Gone Fishing, May 9, 2008.

1. Gone Fishing Guest

Gone Fishing
    They go on and on about McCain, Huckabee, Romney and Giuliani, yet never mention Ron Paul. Didn't he just get second in Nevada? He's no longer a fringe candidate so why ignore him? Even if you don't support him, you have to agree it's biased. Would you not hate it if the same happened to your favorite candidate?
  2. lordkelvin Guest

lordkelvin
    I could say the same thing about Romney and the MSM... Romney actually has won more delegates, but the MSM keeps touting McCain as the front runner and eventual winner... go figure!
  3. Beth Guest

Beth
    Not true, I've seen tons of stuff about Paul on Yahoo news.
    Beth,
  4. doctdon Guest

doctdon
    Why continue to report about continued losses? To take 2nd place when running virtually unopposed is not what one would call victory. If my favorite candidate was taking a thumping, I guess I would just have to admit that the general population does not care for that person and accept it. Gets to be old news dosen't it?
  5. Nana Guest

Nana
    he's not worth mentioning
    Nana,
  6. El Suave Guest

El Suave
    And get this.... Louisiana had a ticket labeled "The Ronald Reagan Ticket" in which McCain, Romney and Huckabee joined forces. The second was Ron Paul. Louisiana's populance saw right through the scam and voted undecided. Now the news are trying to tell you that the undecided wer votes for McCain - Bull Donkey CaCa and everyone is now on top of all the lying going on. The results were that when people saw the scam they voted undecided, the next was the combined gang of thugs, followed very closely by Ron Paul. In essence, Ron Paul won Louisiana hands down.

People are waking up!
  7. Second in Nevada, and very well in Louisiana. I saw the answer above me, and have seen an article stating that, and articles stating second,..
    So either way it is still first or second as a CANDIDATE in Louisiana. Not slate or group..
    He is still referred to as the long shot in articles YET, he has more delegates than Rudy,..
    Oh well, atleast I know Ron Paul 08.
  8. Griz Guest

Griz
    There does seem to be a general media bias when it comes to Ron Paul. Too many people are afraid of the truth and want the same old corrupt politicians in the White House again. Shame, shame...

RP '08 !
    Griz,
  9. There does seem to be a general media bias when it comes to Ron Paul. Too many people are afraid of the truth and want the same old corrupt politicians in the White House again. Shame, shame...

RP '08 !
  10. Tigger Guest

Tigger
    Trolls who dislike Ron Paul are scared others might look more into his views.

All it takes for something to be removed is for one person to contact their buddies and have their buddies contact their buddies etc, then go to a Question/Answer, and gain up on one member causing the question/answer to be incorrectly deleted .

Since this is run on auto pilot by bots, once the bot sees that magic number, Zip out goes the bogus violation and it's all over for the innocent victim.