Why would you buy visitors?

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Chat' started by midlandi, Jul 31, 2008.

1. midlandi Qdoos Contributor

midlandi
    Why would you buy visitors?

My opinion is for fraud!

Why?

So you can sell links or banners to unsuspecting buyers at inflated prices with claims of high traffic.

or

So you can sell your site to an unsuspecting buyer with claims of high traffic.

There is no other reason, and i will argue as long as you want that buying traffic is for any other reason.!

If you have an argument to this then you might want to provide some proof!
  2. Similar Threads: visitors
    Forum Title Date
    General Webmaster Chat Forums with huge amounts of visitors - Fake ? Jul 16, 2008

3. Jani Qdoos Contributor

Jani
    To be honest, I would never buy traffic/visitors cause I believe in hard-working on content will automatically bring you traffic.

You should be honest to the content and keep working hard and you will see the positive output. No website gets 1000s of visitors overnight, it takes time and dedication.
    Jani,
  4. hitman Qdoos Contributor

hitman
    i once tried autosurf, hoping that i could move up in alexa and get traffic from them but realised i would have to run about 20 of them all day to get some traffic from alexa so i couldnt be bothered in the end

its a good idea though^
  5. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I actually don't like visitors from autosurfs, I like the targeted ones.. However I don't use them for fraud, I need targeted visitors related to the content of my website so I earn something useful, and to not trick advertisers
  6. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    It really depends on what you are going to use them for i suppose, if you are buying targeted visitors from places like Adwords i would imagine its for a genuine purpose to get coverage for your site, it just normal advertising however if your paying for thousands of none targeted vistors i can see where you are coming from
  7. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    Autosurf is garbage. So is Pop up and Pop under. Pure PTC traffic is garbage too, however can be usefull for some kind of sites/contents. Search Engine traffic and Content related traffic is the best, however hard to find.

Not all traffic is useless... But good quality traffic has its price ;)
    BuxP,
  8. masterweb Qdoos Contributor

masterweb
    Well i never used autosurf but sometimes i buy traffic (targeted traffic) from programs alike Adbux when i'm starting a really new site (for example i launch a site today i buy traffic for it for about 3 or 4 days)... but not for fraud (due i don't sell neither offer paid services). I do it just to test the script running on the site, to test if all works ok and also to start receiving some hits usefull to start promoting the site itself, of course once the site receives an organic traffic from search engines, referrals, adds and so on i don't buy traffic again for it. I could buy visits again just for a second new site in order to start again the whole cycle...So is not true each time a webmaster buy visits or hits is just for pishing or fraud...
  9. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    Adbux is crap btw lol

I also sell traffic. I learned that 100% ptc traffic is not too attractive. So I found my way to new traffic markets. Now when I sell traffic it comes from my PTC (which is already very much targetted), from search engines and from niche related content/forum/sites. If i should beleive testimonials on DP forums, I have one of the best traffic sources of that forum lool :p
    BuxP,
  10. Iearn-Money Qdoos Contributor

Iearn-Money
    I agree, Adbux is a crap and most of people left it I'd recommend bux.to or buxp.info because both brought me good results :)
  11. BuxP Not Active

BuxP
    from all ptc sites, Clixsense is the best for advertising. bux.to is crap also to be honest, they charge almost 2cc per click, and half of the bux.to users use autoclickers.... there is no security against those... so that leaves buxp to be the best (now its buxp.net or buxp.org lol )

hehe :p
    BuxP,