WORDPRESS Auto Content Generator (with MRR)

Discussion in 'Templates and scripts' started by iJeff, Aug 7, 2007.

1. iJeff Not Active

iJeff
    Hey guys, I'm selling this Wordpress Auto Content Generator with MRR (Master Resell Rights). This also includes the coded HTML page in which you could use on your own website to sell the script yourself!

You can have fully automated money generating sites that work for you 24/7!

Blog Your Way to Big Bucks. You really CAN make a life-changing amount of money without even writing a single post automatically!

As seen here: http://www.wordcloudmoney.com/autocontentgenerator/

Author suggested pricing: $67 USD
    Common pricing: $50 USD
    Your price: $34.44

For the first 5 buyers, the price is only $22.22 USD!
  2. Similar Threads: WORDPRESS Auto
    Forum Title Date
    Templates and scripts WordPress AutoBlog Plugin <-- with coupon codes Aug 11, 2008
    Templates and scripts Autoblog Plugin for WordPress Mar 20, 2008
    Templates and scripts Automatic Wordpress Video Blog! Aug 11, 2007
    Templates and scripts The best wordpress theme developer by cmsideas Apr 17, 2015
    Templates and scripts Advanced Wordpress Theme - Bluemist Jul 7, 2008
    Templates and scripts Beautiful Wordpress Theme - Bluesky - advanced features, affordable price May 6, 2008
    Templates and scripts WordPress Theme For Sale - Microsoft/Vista Feel Aug 11, 2007
    Templates and scripts *** [New Script] Automated Blogger Poster *** Update Blogger Blogs From Rss *** Dec 27, 2007
    Templates and scripts (My New Script) Autopilot PayPal Script - Put Money From Auctions To Your PayPal Oct 15, 2007

3. Any chances of lowering the price lol?
  4. iJeff Not Active

iJeff
    If you must, the first two buyers can receive this Wordpress Auto Generator for 60% off the standard Qdoos pricing.

65% off of the $34.44, that makes the cost $12

:)
  5. Hey where it gets the content from? RSS feed? And i would like to see a demo and i will buy it after wards, the url uve included its sales page i would like a demo thx ..