Work at home affiliate programs?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by jxoxolove, Mar 11, 2008.

1. jxoxolove Guest

jxoxolove
    Does anyone from experiance know of a good affiliate program? I work full-time and I am looking for something I can do to make extra money. I would rather not pay a fee. Please don't give me info on survey sites or any type of scam. If you have something that worked for you please let me know. Thank you.

2. We think ours is pretty good. It's a unique product (personalized drug education program for 4th -12th grade children) that is affordable for families, groups, and communities. It was just introduced this summer so there aren't hundreds of people promoting it yet and you're tapping into a virgin market.

There's no high pressure to sell and if a person you refer decides to stop using our services, you get to keep your referral fees. That's a unique offer by itself.

We've been around for 4 years now with different products and services so we're established. We're members of our local Chamber of Commerce and work with the SBDC when they refer their clients to us.
  3. citronge Guest

citronge
    The best home business w/low start up costs and high return is Pre-Paid Legal Services. They offer all the tools and training to get you started right. If you have any questions or concerns, I can help you launch your own business. Review the website below and let me know what you think. Thanx!

2 sites - both have presentations
  4. cute chick Guest

cute chick
    Read some home business tips on this site
  5. Kaska Guest

Kaska
    What worked for me is on-line auctions. Sell your kids old clothes. They sell real well on eBay, Yahoo Auctions & Overture. Especially if to have name brand clothes.
  6. Beth Guest

Beth
    network marketing is a great way to make money from home part time... it worked for me! check out this website http://www.bestfruitjuice.com/
    Beth,