worldofwarcraftmacros.org Keyword Rich PR3 High SE Traffic

Discussion in 'Established Web Sites' started by seovb, Aug 9, 2008.

1. seovb New Member

seovb
    I'm taking offers on WorldofWarcraftMacros.org

The site is powered by wordpress, has been heavily optimized for SEO and is already ranking in the top for key terms that drive the majority of traffic from search engines. The design is custom and you wont find another like that for the wordpress part.

It currently get approx 1100 visits daily according to Google Analytics, 85%+ of the traffic comes from major search engines, mostly from Google.

The site currently has many link backs from relevant blogs and bloggers from the WoW Community and more are adding the site daily, and the site is currently being reviewed by Blizzard for inclusion in their Fan Site List on their official site (very short list) The site has also just been accepted to the VG Media Network, and will be receiving numerous back links from even more related blogs with PR2 to PR5 between them. (they all link back to the site from their sites).

Adsense earnings are over $2.xx daily, and some days it spikes to $4-5 (usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for some reason). I've sold 2 banner spots in the past at $10 a month as well. (I recently switched to affilate banners to test the waters there, adsense earnings sometimes float up to $1 daily, but for the last week or two its been almost $.50 a day off only a few clicks)

I'll post all screenshots and proof if there is enough interest. Looking for mid to high XXX as these earnings will continue to grow with the site. Its now a PR3 with a PR1 forums and inner pages with PR.

Recap: PR3 Domain, All content, custom WP design and layout, owned vBulletin license, vBulletin skin, everything you see you get!

*I was recently almost scammed for this domain at DigitalPoint, I'm hoping to have better luck at smaller sites with more reputable members*
  2. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Hmm i might be interested in this , pm me your asking price
  3. seovb New Member

seovb
    I've had offers in the $650 range, anyone seriously interested who wants it for any where in that range its theirs.

I gotta pay for books for school :sad: by the 25th, so no real hurry yet. And if anyone needs screenshots go to the wow_purchase folder (can't post links yet :D)

thanks
  4. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    yeah im interested is this listed anywhere else at the moment ? can you send me the screen shots of traffic , referrals and revenue via pm please
  5. seovb New Member

seovb
    Posted at biggestboards, web-talks forum.vbulletinsetup

h teetee pee semi-colon forward slash forward slash worldofwarcraftmacros dot org /wow_purchase

I'll get more screenshots up in that folder from today, from analytics and AW stats
  6. Fuzzer Qdoos Contributor

Fuzzer
    Ok great ill take a look
  7. seovb New Member

seovb
    Still for sale, had a few pm's today letting me know they're interested.

Thanks
    -Dave
  8. Gotovski Not Active

Gotovski
    can you please PM me the asking price with all screen proof