Your network consists of four servers. Each server has three NICs. Server A is...

Discussion in 'Linux Discussion' started by hwyhoney1, May 26, 2008.

1. hwyhoney1 Not Active

hwyhoney1
    ...connected to servers B, C, and? I thought 11. was mesh, 12 star and 13 ring, but I am just not sure.
    Your network consists of four servers. Each server has three NICs. Server A is connected to servers B, C, and D. Server B is attached to C and D. Server C is attached to server D. No hub is used. All cabling is CAT 3 UTP crossover cables. What is your physical topology?
    a. Star b. Bus
    c. Ring d. Mesh
    12. Your network consists of a 24-port bridge, two servers, and 15 workstations. Each computer interfaces with the bridge using its own segment of CAT 5 twisted-pair cable, which is terminated at both ends with RJ-45 connectors. What type of physical topology do you have?
    a. Mesh b. Bus
    c. Ring d. Star
    13. Your network?s physical topology is that of a star configuration. From time to time, each workstation will hold a packet called a token, during which time it will transmit data and then pass the token along to the next workstation. What is the logical topology of your network?
    a. Bus b. Star
    c. Mesh d. Ring

2. wow gold

I made a purchase for 1500G WOW GOLD on the Aegwynn-Alliance server and as 2008-4-29 I have only received 1000g. You guys give great service I know I will get the rest in the end I think Its just taking a bit long.Thepowerlevel provide cheap and better wow gold ,Worldofwarcraft gold and wow power leveling service