youtube!!!?

Discussion in 'Google' started by .:xxRachxx:., Mar 10, 2008.

1. .:xxRachxx:. Guest

.:xxRachxx:.
    i would really appreiate it if someone would help me :(
    OK so i made a video using 'Windows Movie Maker' and i want to upload it on 'YouTube' but it says error and that it is the wrong format file, how do i change it so it will work on 'YouTube'
    Please Please Please help me its a video i made for my best friends as we leave school and wont see each other anymore :(
    please please please help !
    Thank You xXx
  2. nlk613 Guest

nlk613
    All right you can " Save your File" or on the corner right do " Publish your video" and then you can upload it. Hope this helped :p
  3. ok im not totally sure but this mite wrk.
    i really want to no the answer ot thisquestion cause i have the sameproblem but this is wat i wud do

go to www.media-convert.com
    follow the directions on the help thing but u have to clik on browse and clik on the movie u made
    then put the input type it is
    and change it to another output type
    confusing i cant explain it on this but if u go to the help part of it u wud figure it out
    thanxx
    ilu
  4. Ju?t m? Guest

Ju?t m?
    When you finish your movie, first you have to EXPORT it. Then you can choose the correct format (avi.;mpg;mpeg etc.). If you don't choose this method, just "save & exit" then the video file will bes saved in .mov file. YouTube probably can't handle that kind of format.
  5. Joseph W Guest

Joseph W
    Did you check the requirements for video uploads on the tube? It should be pretty easy, just download a file converter...