By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Question I need some detailed information on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin paid marketing!

hilleug61

hilleug61

As of now I am generally involved in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Analytics (All the tools and the related stuff) kinda work! I am desperately looking for learning social media marketing! All these freaking social media platforms like - Fb, Twitter, and linkedin are helping marketers reach their target audience! So can anybody tell me something valuable about the thing?

hilleug61

hilleug61

Why isn't anybody posting? What's wrong? 74 views but nobody dared to reply!:p Please guys help me with the paid marketing on social media platforms! I am talking about the facebook paid marketing, twitter paid marketing, and the same for linkedin!

EthanR

EthanR

Social media marketing is a task for creating a paid awareness on social media platforms. If you want to go for Facebook, you have to set a campaign for the post. Go for "boost post" option in facebook after that set target location (location, where your post should display), set target age (range of age who can see you post), set bid rate. that's all your campaign is ready!!! Start marketing with facebook

hilleug61

hilleug61

Social media marketing is a task for creating a paid awareness on social media platforms. If you want to go for Facebook, you have to set a campaign for the post. Go for "boost post" option in facebook after that set target location (location, where your post should display), set target age (range of age who can see you post), set bid rate. that's all your campaign is ready!!! Start marketing with facebook
Thank you Ethan!

EthanR

EthanR

You Most welcome hilleug61. For more information regarding Social media marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: