By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Remembering A Code Technique

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
How do you remember a code so you can do it again without having to look it up, I do it by first copy pasting the code then deleting then trying to remember it and then keep writing it over and over again to get it imprinted in my brain.
I have a pretty good memory but I like to remember what it will look like once I have typed the code for it, that generally helps me remember the snippet itself :p

Geoffrey

Geoffrey

I either remember where I used the snippet and go back to that and copy/paste or save it in a notepad doc and open it up later when i need it, the latter being if it's something I'll use in every code. I don't bother memorizing the snippet itself.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: