By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Using Rel=Author

T

tommymaczoidberg

I'm sure that most of you know that Google is pushing rel=Author as a way to ensure genuine author authority. And I've been looking into this as I have been bringing my blogs into compliance with Google Plus. This has raised some questions, though.

Let's say I've got a post that is pretty much an equal collaboration between two people. Can both people get authorship credit? I am actually hoping that the contribution to existing content by a second party will see a rise in popularity in the future.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

I'd like to know about multiple author pages too, I have a whole forum full of multi-author content and I have yet to see Google offer a solution for that.

If Google implemented this I would be required to ask for a Google+ account during registration, if the new member has one, and that would benefit Google so I don't see why they don't get it done.

win2win

win2win

I have been using it whenever I have posted reviews on my blogs, and really should get the plugin that adds it to my articles as well.

I wonder how long it will take for internet markets to find a way of abusing it?

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: